Sunday, September 30, 2012

Joy to the world...



Time to start thinking about all those Christmas cards. I think I am going to be really short this year. So for our new Sketch challenge at Magnolia Down Under I used this cute Tilda from Mandy and coloured her with copics for a soft effect. The papers are K & Company. I used a ton of white and all white flowers and snowflakes! The sentiment I printed on the computer and added a  sweet pearl snowflake button.
I am also entering Midweek  Magnolia - distressed.

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG Lori!!!!! Your card is magical!!!!! I love the softest of your colouring and white flowers!!! Your card is PERFECT in every single detail! Bravo!
Hugs, Brigitte

mgoll88 said...

wow, what an lovely and fantastic christmas card...wonderfull!!!

LG
Michaela

Ольга said...

Это просто что-то фантастическое)))
Такая прелесть,глаз не оторвать)))

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Lori ♥

Suzi Mac said...

Once again you just amaze me with your beautiful work hon. I love the papers, colouring and those so perfect embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandra H said...

Lori, Wow this is just so beautiful x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Lori.

Hugs Riet.xx

yvon said...

This is absolut gorgeous Lori. Love the soft colors. Wow.
Hugs, Yvon

Becky said...

Yet another stunner Lori,
I'm going to have to get this Tilda out of the packet.
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
Hugs Bex xx

Berry said...

So beautiful Lori I just love it all hugs rebekah xx

Anja said...

Such a beautiful christmas card, Lori! Your coloring is gorgeous and I really like the flowers and snowflakes.
Hugs, Anja

OK said...

ВОСТОРГ!