Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Whimsy Stamps Release Review....



I sure hope you enjoyed this week's previews of the new Whimsy Stamps new June Release!

Today I'm happy to be participating in the final review day  and used one of my favourite stamps from the release called Blossom Berry by the ever talented Elisabeth Bell!
I know I know I use this colour combo a lot lately, but I must love it! I even tried using a different paper company but it still falls along the same...lol
I coloured the stamp with copics.  The Flowers are Wild Orchid and I hand dyed them to my fave colours. The gorgeous sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Designs called Definition Notables.



Don't forget to visit the  Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.
The fab sketch is The Crazy Challenge.

13 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Whow..... this is gorgeous. This card makes me happy. Hugs, Ankie

Hanna said...

Another beautifully made card Lori! Such a lovely design, love the lace and the swirls, and the gorgeous butterfly is a very cute detail, it goes so perfectly with the image, the whole card gives the impression of the most perfect summerday.

hugs
Hanna

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card Lori and the image is just so adorable beautifully coloured and lovely layout too:)x

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Love that sentiment...had to go find it and order it! lol

Unknown said...

Lori what a beautiful card , fabulous flowers too well done Hugs Elaine

Stitching Noni said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colour combo :0)

Turwen said...

Great!!!! A fabolous card!!!!

Hugs!

XxJULESxX said...

wow Lori gorgeous card!!! im your new follower!

kassa said...

Hi Lori what a beautiful and eye-candi-busy card. And as for the colours why change a winning formula!!
My Baby-Blog-Hop parcel arrived thank you so much. I have started to make a card with the goodies and as soon as it is finished I will Blog it and let you know. I am so busy at the moment doing projects for Craftwork Cards for CHA, so your card is the only other project on the go and is first in line when I come up for air!!
The envelope that my goodies arrived in was awesome, covered in allsorts of stamps, a saver too!!
Thanks again
Kxoxo

Kelly said...

Wow, I love it Lori!!! You are so talented. Hugs, Kelly xxx

Berit Synnøve said...

Wow, this is gorgeous !!!
Love your fabulous coloring and your colors.
Great take on our sketch.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Jacqueline Muller said...

I saw your card at Crazy Challenge. Congratulations with making the top 3! I love the bright/pastel colours you've used. And you colouring is fabulous. Just a great card. Hugs, Jacqueline.
I invite you to come and joing the Friday Sketch Challenges.